[Healeys] Towing a Healey flat

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Jun 9 15:31:08 MDT 2019

A car with a manual gearbox can be towed over ant distance without any
problems. Gears spin so oil is splashed about in the box, same for the
rear axle. The problem lies with conventional automatic boxes which
generally cannot be towed over any distance. Other automatic gearboxes
may (e.g. variomatic) or may not be towed.

Kees Oudesluijs