[Healeys] more alum radiator

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 19:10:51 MDT 2019

My friend tried to make some spacers for me, but he was crushed with
needing to teach, so they were not perfect and the holes did not line up
with the brackets.
So, in order to get to my car show on Saturday, I hope the radiator shop
will be finished with my original one tomorrow. I will attach the electric
fan to the oem unit and run without the water pump fan. I will see how it
goes on my 10 mile drive to the show and assess if I want to hassle with
the aluminum radiator or not. watch this space for a possible  hell of a
deal on an aluminum unit.
cheers
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>