[Healeys] waterless coolant

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Jun 4 09:39:06 MDT 2019

Different, and better:

"If it did not freeze, water would be the ideal heat-transfer fluid for
cooling applications. ... Between the two, *ethylene glycol* (C2H6O2) is
a better heat transfer fluid than *propylene glycol* (C3H8O2).
*Propylene glycol* is less toxic and is considered when toxicity is a
concern."

-
http://www.veoliawatertech.com/crownsolutions/ressources/documents/2/21823,Glycol.pdf

Evans is propylene; its only advantage is its (relative) non-toxicity.
The only thing I ever disliked about Edd China was when he did a plug
for 'waterless coolant' (he didn't name the brand, but the jug looked
like Evans).  He put it in a TR6 IIRC.

Bob