[Healeys] Windscreen Frame Bracket Screws

Andy Sneddon sneddon at xsmail.com
Wed Jul 31 09:54:36 MDT 2019

On my BT7 windscreen frame (and I am sure it is probably the same on all models), there is a small bracket at each corner, holding the frame together.

Each bracket is secured by 4 small screws, 2 on each frame rail. The ones I removed are flat topped, countersunk, Philips.

Does anyone know the thread size for these.   (yes I had to drill out a couple and may need to rethread – the brackets are OK and will be fine after a clean)

Thanks

Andy