[Healeys] Minilite wheels

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Jul 30 13:21:04 MDT 2019

Genuine Minilites are far better finished and have the Minilite trademark.

They are fairly expensive.

The others are probably Panasport, VTO, JBW or Maxilite but there are
others that are similar or  identical to those. I presume they are made
in China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Turkey or any other cheap labor
country, perhaps by one and the same manufacturer.

Kees Oudesluijs

Op 30-7-2019 om 19:51 schreef Jonathan Einhorn:
> Does anyone know the difference between real Minilite wheels and the
> imitation ones offered by Moss? I'm told they weigh about the same:
> any real differences such that I should have the real thing on my
> racecar?
>
> thanks
> jon
>
> --
> Jonathan J. Einhorn, Esq.
> Attorney & Counselor at Law
> 129 Whitney Avenue
> New Haven, CT. 06510
> tel: 203-777-3777
> einhornlawoffice at gmail.com <mailto:einhornlawoffice at gmail.com>
> fax: 203-782-1721
> cell: 203-623-7373

---
Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door AVG.
http://www.avg.com