[Healeys] 65 Sprite

rrengineer.mike rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Jul 29 20:00:41 MDT 2019

A real glutton for punishment.Mike MSent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: i erbs <eyera3000 at gmail.com> Date: 7/29/19  4:18 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Ahealey help <healeys at autox.team.net> Subject: [Healeys] 65 Sprite Just rolled home with my 65 Sprite in tow.I need to sort out the hydraulics and awaken the engine from its 25 year nap. Will provide updates.CheersIra ErbsPortland, ORtypos and artifacts are the fault of my phone