[Healeys] Brake issue

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Thu Jul 25 15:33:48 MDT 2019

High pedal, meaning that the brake pedal does not travel downward when applying foot pressure, is indicative of wheel cylinders or caliper pistons not moving in their bore.  The fluid in the master cylinder has less space to travel to and therefore remains high. Since there is more heat coming off the front brakes a suspect the problem is in that (front brakes) area. I suppose if there was a blockage in the master it could act the same way but don’t remember that ever happen to me previously.
But I’ve been wrong before…..
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10