[Healeys] 1965 BJ8 for sale

3000mk3 at bighealey.org 3000mk3 at bighealey.org
Wed Jul 24 16:08:54 MDT 2019

Well, the time has come for me to try to sell one of my BJ8s.
Its a 1965 and has been sitting in my garage for 30+ years (wow time flies).

I started a roundup restoration that quickly stalled, as 30K goes quickly.
The car is a rolling cassie and it was running/driving when parked.
I am currently working on refurbishing the carbs to get it running again, so maybe this weekend (depends on my grandkids).

Healey Werks (Craig) did the frame, outriggers, sills, floor restoration, etc. (they had to redo the first restoration).

All the serial numbers match the certificate (except the engine that I also have, we can negotiate)
I have I believe 95% of the parts (if not more).

I am looking for $25K.
If you are interesting great, if not I retire soon (May 2020) and I will need a project.
It was my dream car, well it still it, circumstances dictate that I try to do something.

Tom Mitchell
Ann Arbor, Mi
BJ8