[Healeys] Anti-Sway Bar

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Tue Jul 23 12:18:11 MDT 2019

Sorry, I habe to correct you. Bugeyes never had a sway bar.
Josef Eckert

Gesendet mit der Telekom Mail App
<https://kommunikationsdienste.t-online.de/redirects/email_app_android_sendmail_footer>

--- Original-Nachricht ---
Von: Mike MacLean
Betreff: Re: [Healeys] Anti-Sway Bar
Datum: 23.07.2019, 18:37 Uhr
An: Perry
Cc: healeys at autox.team.net

It seems my anti-sway bar is the original 1/2" bar.   My curiosity was
rooted in the fact I used to own an original sway bar for my Bugeye.  That
was 1/2" diameter also.  I recently rebuilt the front suspension on the
Bugeye which included new lower a-arms of the later type for later
Spridgets.  The new lower a-arms came with the reinforced holes for
mounting a sway bar.  The new bar on the Bugeye is 5/8".  It doesn't seem
right the smaller car has a bigger sway bar.
Mike MacLean