[Healeys] 100M dates

Randall Hicks healey100m at me.com
Mon Jul 22 15:14:01 MDT 2019

Not when you consider the stiffer suspension/better handling & 25% more horsepower. Significantly better driving car than std. BN2.

But yes, it was a marketing ploy to some but better cars.

No different than 356 Speedster- stripped down to make it cheaper but turned out better and pricey today!!

Randy

Sent from my iPhone