[Healeys] wheel width

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:53:12 MDT 2019

Howdy all, I bought some used minilites for my 100-6 and they came with
little used, but older tires. 205/65/15. While the tires look great, I am
concerned about age related failure. I have Coker Classic 185/15s mounted
to my oem wheels. Coker site says use on 5-6.5" rims and the minilites are
5.5" rims, so they should fit...
Can I swap tires? If not, what size tires will fit on the mini lights. the
205s are pretty wide and I would prefer a thinner tire.
Thanks
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words