[Healeys] Tie and Center Rods

Mirek Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 20 09:41:00 MDT 2019

I have encountered that issue  few times.  I make sure that pin and the inside of the hole are clean free of any grease,  then I usually find a way to gently lever down (or up – I can’t recall) on the tie rod to “jam” the pin into the hole.  I have found that  I can generate enough friction so that I can tighten the nut.  Never done a BN2 though, so not sure if it can be done that way.

Mirek