[Healeys] 100-4 Engine Mounts

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Jul 19 17:28:30 MDT 2019

I could have sworn I had them, but I can not find any front engine mount hardware in my stash of stuff.  Maybe I never thought I would get this far.  Of course I am going to ask the inevitable question about any engine mount brackets someone would like to part with, but first let me ask another question.  With the state of the rubber we get today for our cars, who makes a decent rubber mounting block for the 100-4 or any engine these days?  I am hearing horror stories of rubber separation in very little time after installation.Mike MacLean