[Healeys] Buying parts

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Sun Jul 14 11:54:31 MDT 2019

There is no pro to buying 'cheap', unless you know a quality part is being over priced. As the man said, "You get what you pay for!!" This should be a non issue. You do it right or not at all!! Although there are those who not only want you to give them the part(s), but pay for the shipping. We only have one trip, so enjoy it. As for the money, you can't take it with you, so go for it

Cheers,Doug Thanks Mike, great choice for wise words.   And great comments from the list on the pros and cons of buying cheaper. Bob Begani From: Healeys <healeys-bounces at autox.team.net> On Behalf Of Michael Salter