[Healeys] Overdrive question

Laurie Wilford healeymk3 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 14 11:09:06 MDT 2019

I put a 28% and a 3.54 diff in the BJ8. The overdrive sun and planet gears are the only difference and they are interchangeable in sets between the 22% and the 28%
The 22% overdrive has 24 teeth on the large planet, 15 teeth on the small planet, and 21 teeth on the sun gear
The 28% overdrive has 21 teeth on the large planet, 15 teeth on the small planet, and a 24 tooth sun gear.
Both use a 60 tooth annulus.

Laurie

Sent from Laurie Wilford