[Healeys] Fwd: Martin Jansen

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 08:37:20 MDT 2019

Just received this about Martin from the President of the AHCA.

[image: Inline image]

*It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of our dear Marty on
Friday, July 12, 2019, in the comfort of his own home surrounded by his
loving family. Marty is survived by his beloved wife of 40 years, Gayle and
his children, Joel (Lisa) and Katie. Dear son-in-law of Howard Bonham.
Forever missed by his best friend Charli. Marty was the proud business
owner and founder of Jule Enterprises which fostered him many friendships
in the Austin Healey community. *

*Family and friends are invited to visit at the McKersie-Kocher Funeral
Home 114 Main St. E. Milton, on. 905-878-4452 from 6-9Pm on Tuesday, July
16, 2019, Service to be held on Wednesday, July 17 time and place to be
announced at a later time followed by burial at Trafalgar Lawn Cemetery.
Reception to follow at St. Volodymyr Cultural **C**entre 1280 Dundas St. W.
Oakville, L6M 4H9. *

*As expressions of sympathy memorial donations in memory of Marty to Halton
Children's Aid Foundation, or Trillium Health Partners Cardiac Surgical
unit, or Carlo Fidani Regional Cancer Centre, or One Roof Youth Homeless
shelter in Kitchener would be appreciated by the family. *

*Letters of Condolence shared stories and memorial donations may be left
for the family online at www.mckersie-kocher.ca
<http://www.mckersie-kocher.ca>*

Virus-free.
<#m_-4419819957423562707_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>