[Healeys] Alternator Is “Hummingybe

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 19:37:13 MDT 2019

One little trick for tracing parasitic losses it to attach the ammeter to
both sides of a connection BEFORE breaking the connection.
In this way a draw that "switches off" when the connection is broken will
be seen.
This happens with self energizing relays in particular.
Not sure if such a test would help in this instance but may be worth a try.