[Healeys] used classic driving suits

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Fri Jul 5 14:59:54 MDT 2019

for you collectors or shop decorators, etc.

  I have two racing suits (Simpson) that belonged to Healey race driver
Dan Pendergraft. Both suits in good condition, though the red suit is a
bit sun faded in spots. As far as race rules go, they are still legal
for most race

venues. Both have some interesting period patches. Fresh from the dry
cleaners and ready to wear or hang. Would like to see a $100 for each.
I'll cover shipping in USA.  I'd call them medium/large in sizing. Dan
was about 5'10"  DaveP

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/