[Healeys] For sale

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Tue Jul 2 13:49:45 MDT 2019

Folks,

  A friend and Healey Club member recently passed and his widow has
asked me to sell his Bugeye. What I know is that it is restored to a
nice level. 1275 engine and disc brakes. The car is quite an
inconvenient distance for more

pictures at this time... I've seen and driven the car about a year ago
and know it's been parked indoors since. The price is $17,500.00 or best
near offer. Buyer needs to pickup or arrange that chore.

DaveP

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/