[Healeys] SU Carb Tech Info

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 19:28:02 MST 2019

Hi Neil;  I think this is the site you are looking for -  SU Caburetor Notes

|   |    |

|   |
SU Caburetor Notes
 New Web site Services  |   |

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

    On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 7:00 AM, Neil McDonald <nmcd10 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Recently I saw a post with a link to an amazing technical article regarding common technical issues with SU carbs. It came from  a Jaguar owners site/magazine of some sort. It was easily the most comprehensive text on this subject I have ever read. I made a mental note to add it to my library....... but the best laid plans etc etc. Now I can't find it, even in the archives. Can anyone help please? Thanks____________________
Neil McDonald
BN6
Email: nmcd10 at gmail.com

Suggested annual donation  $12.75