[Healeys] Door glass

Mitch Simmons Dayton21 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 25 12:21:49 MST 2019

Hello Fred

Did you buy the rubber from Moss? If so...won’t work
I think I bought the rubber glazing strip from Restoration Specialties ...they come in different thicknesses....you might get lucky and go to a local window shop and buy some.....once you get the proper size it’s a piece of cake

Mitch

Sent from my iPhone