[Healeys] Austin Healey Parts Lists for the BN4 through BJ8 are now online

jnew at hazelden.ca jnew at hazelden.ca
Sun Jan 20 08:32:32 MST 2019

OK, so there was enough interest to add zip files of each parts list
to the site. They are there now.

I have had reports of the Parts Lists not working from a hard drive.
It seems some of the modern browsers refuse to load the files for
security reasons; browsers from 15 years ago weren't quite as
locked-down as they are today. There's nothing dangerous about the
files, just coding anomalies that the browser doesn't like. If that
happens to you, send me a report and I will see what I can do to fix it.

John P. New
'67 BJ8

Quoting jnew at hazelden.ca: