[Healeys] Austin Healey Parts Lists for the BN4 through BJ8 are now online

jnew at hazelden.ca jnew at hazelden.ca
Fri Jan 18 10:21:03 MST 2019

Bill,

There are probably way too many bails and barges in a parts list for
me to tackle a project like that again. Although, I've learned never
to say never.

Actually, the reason I started with the BJ8 and worked backwards was
twofold: one, I had a BJ8, and two, it was always my impression that
there was much more detailed information on and attention paid to the
100s than the other models.

John P. New
London, Ontario, Canada
'67 BJ8