[Healeys] Stuff II

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Sat Jan 12 15:25:18 MST 2019

I know I mentioned this before, but the time has come and gone. I did lay out in my garage all the Healey parts, etc. that I have after 50+ years, took pictures and posted to requests from the list. My goal was to have someone arrive with a trailer and make an offer I can't refuse, but has not happened. Most, to all, will be for the 100-4. A little bit of everything from a beautiful grille (sold), auxiliary instruments, NOS lights, lenses, and boxes of parts. The one item I would like to sell separately, is a 100-4 BN2 instrument panel, restored by Rich Chrysler. It is painted Healey Blue and ready to install. I will send pictures on request. The time is nearing for our move to St. Louis to be near our grandson. I appreciate your help, and so does my wife and grandson!! Thanks. Cheers, Doug
Oncologists Are Freaking Out Over True Cause of Cancer
pro.healthresponses.org
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5c3a69a777a7a69a718a8st04duc