[Healeys] Healey BJ-8 hood

Wayne Schultz waschu2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:34:09 MST 2019

Hi everyone,

I should have my BJ-8 running this Spring. Engine compartment is freshly
painted, my new wire harness is installed etc. After the weather warms up
this Spring I plan to take my hood /bonnet to a friend with a small body
shop and have him repaint the  underside of my hood. Question that I have
is there are two rubber pads? between the rear support going side to side
and the underside of the hood skin. Are they original and if they are,
should the replacements be painted body color? If they belong what modern
replacements are people using?

                                    Thanks
                                    Wayne