[Healeys] No oil pressure BJ8

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:07:43 MST 2019

How long did you spin it? Did you prefill your oil pump? If you have an
aftermarket spin on filter bracket, did you install it correctly so as not
to block the holes?
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words