[Healeys] No oil pressure BJ8

goldengt goldengt at cal.net
Fri Jan 11 14:32:22 MST 2019

Pack the oil pump with Vaseline.Ken Freese

-------- Original message --------From: Robert Begani <rfbegani at gmail.com> Date: 1/11/19  11:35 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: healeys at autox.team.net Subject: [Healeys] No oil pressure BJ8
Last year I pulled the engine, had it machined, new bearings etc.  Got it back in the engine compartment, and assembled the mufflers, carbs, and added oils. So I could start the engine.  As per Kees recommendation removed the spark plugs and spun the engine to check oil pressure.  Gauge did not budge.  Removed the new flexible hose from the engine to the pressure gauge, spun the engine, no oil coming from the engine.  Ideas what to do now? Bob BeganiBJ8 67