[Healeys] Lightweight Flywheel

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 05:37:32 MST 2019

I have a DW lightened flywheel as well as an hydraulically activated BJ8
diaphragm clutch on my BN1.  It is a great setup and the clutch's operation
is extremely smooth and light.  However, all of this lives within a
Smitty's bell housing so I cannot speak to if and how this would function
within a stock housing.  BTW I modified an early six-cylinder Moss
fiberglass transmission tunnel that mates with the original fixed rear
tunnel section and fabricated a new bulkhead piece.

Best--Michael Oritt