[Healeys] Lightweight Flywheel

David Leong david at dleong.org
Fri Jan 4 14:13:52 MST 2019

I didn’t have a real one, but shaved the entire lip off a stock one way back when. (I don’t have it anymore). It was on a hot rod motor, and not dramatic. The motor probably put out 110HP or so. I’m sure it was noticeable in side by side comparisons, or with instruments, but seat of the pants it was subtle. That motor never failed while I had the car.

Dave