[Healeys] Running hot/Overheating

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 09:53:30 MST 2019

Yeah, I know this one's been beat to death, but I came across this
article from the latest Hagerty's glossy.  I think it sums up the issue
nicely, and might be of help, especially with newcomers to the List (who
sometimes seem to join just to ask this question).  Incidentally, I just
inherited a '65 Mustang with 289 that has the 'coolant flow'
problem--there's plenty of space in the engine bay--and I think there's
consensus that Big Healeys have an 'airflow' problem.

Bob