[Healeys] Not Healeys, but British Service Manuals

editorgary at aol.com editorgary at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 18:11:37 MST 2019

 I'm cleaning up a batch of stuff in the garage and came across an original <1100/1300 Workshop Manual – BMC Service Publication> (looseleaf binder format) and a <Jaguar 3.4 and 3.8 "S" Models Service Manual issued by Jaguar Cars> (also looseleaf binder). The 1100/1300 has obviously been used, judging from the greasy finger prints on various pages, but is in very serviceable shape; the Jaguar manual is in excellent original condition.

I'd just like to find a home for them and cover my packing and shipping costs. Any interest of anyone on this list? Feel free to forward to other lists.
Thanks
Gary

Gary Anderson
Los Altos, California