[Healeys] Galvanic Reaction

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:18:52 MST 2019

Mike,
There are several type of materail advertised by the usual places that supply our cars but in my opinion, when you are restoring your car, usually there are two coats of primer applied to both the shroud and fenders, then likely another guide coat before the three coat of paint is applied, then one to two coats of clear. I feel that with all that, there does not need to be something in between that will likely trap the moisture anyway.

Jean