[Healeys] LED Conversion Headlights Kit from LBCARCO

Robert Begani rfbegani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:48:13 MST 2019

As Per my comments last week, I got the Kit, and today was able to install
the headlights in about one hour.  First I had to learn that the rims come
off first and then then unscrew the frame holding the seal beam, remove the
sealed beam so you can reach in to get at the spring holding the frame into
the headlight  housing.  After assembling the H4 LED light to the supplied
sealed beam housing, and the headlight frame, it was discovered that the
seal beam housing was loose in the frame.  So I had a sheet of foam with a
sticky back about 1/8 thick and cut a 1/8 thick strip.  After peeling of the
paper backing, applied the foam strip to the edge of the sealed beam and
clamped the two pieces of the headlight frame together tightly so there was
no longer any movement.  The black foam does not show on the face of the
headlight.  The beam is very bright in the garage. Will have to wait to
align the headlights after the car is off the jack stands.

Bob Begani

BI8 67