[Healeys] LED Headlight Conversion advice

Roland Wilhelmy sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:43:39 MST 2019

The real issue is what it does for a Healey electrical system. Using
Roger's numbers it saves 60 watts or 5 amps at 12 volts. Many Healey
generators produce 20 to 22 amps max (not what they produce slogging
through traffic on a rainy night).  So I see 5 amps saved as being a big
deal in a :Healey.
-Roland