[Healeys] LED Headlight Conversion advice

bgdrab at eastlink.ca bgdrab at eastlink.ca
Mon Feb 25 17:33:00 MST 2019

When I converted my car to LED's it was because another Healey friend had
just done his. I cannot find my records regarding my purchase  but his
enthusiasm for the company and the individual he dealt with was quite
impressive.
The company was in the UK and was called www.classiccarleds.co.uk  .  The
owner Duncan Richards was very helpful in making my friend make his
decision.
I've attached a photo of his car with one headlight replaced with an LED and
one left with the standard bulb. Although the photos were taken in daylight,
the difference can be readily seen. The other photo is of the kit that he
purchased. I think they can be obtained on eBay as well as other online
sources.
I hope this helps. Once again, the conversion was very easy and the results
startling.
Brian Drab
BJ8 Vancouver BC