[Healeys] Throttle Switch and OD Relay

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 22 09:15:21 MST 2019

Harold:  The workshop manual (or almost any copy) is your best resource for information on the overdrive installed in the big Healey.  The electrics are pretty simple – there is a good schematic included.  If you are restoring a Healey and don’t have a workshop manual, you should get one!

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb