[Healeys] Re - Fender screws

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 01:09:48 MST 2019

Hi Michael and Mike
The parts list for the 100/6 is clear that the small size unified threads were being used on it so I'm wrong there However, the last two jobs I've done recently on my 56 BN2 were the windscreen and the carburetters - all BA threads.
Mike

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 at 2:13 am, Mike MacLean<rrengineer.mike at att.net> wrote:   Would the 2ba screws still be used on a late (56) BN2?Mike M