[Healeys] oil use

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:23:55 MST 2019

Ira--

There's never anything wrong with doing a leakdown test but whether or not
the source is a worn rocker shaft will not be revealed by such a test.
I'd suggest pulling the rocker cover and observing how much oil is spewing
from the shaft bushings with the engine running.  Have towels handy....

Best--Michael Oritt