[Healeys] LED Headlight Conversion advice

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 09:25:33 MST 2019

There seems to be a big difference between the two options (Litezupp & Moss) listed below.I am not familiar enough with each to understand the pros & cons of each. Obviously, the Litzupp is a simple bulb replacement, While the Moss product requites some wiring adaptions.
The Litzupp appear to be screw in bases, not the type of base used in non-sealed beam headlights. Do they offer just the replacement bulb that would fit into an existing vintage non-sealed beam head lamp?
Gary Hodson

Litezupp Ind. LLC. Www.litezupp.com

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone