[Healeys] LED Headlight Conversion advice

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Feb 19 03:57:28 MST 2019

OK, so just the bulb in the standaard head lamp is replaced. I asked
this as these days complete modern LED units incl. day time running
lights are available that are mainly advertised for certain Jeep models
that also have the 7" head lamps. These will also fit many other older
cars like the A-H, MG, Jensen, Mini etc.

Kees Oudesluijs