[Healeys] delayed emails

Al Fuller alfuller194 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:37:54 MST 2019

Hi Len - I have done exactly what you describe below, and it works just
fine!

I was just making a suggestion to Mark, since changing the mail list
software to allow 2 recipients would both save him time, but also ensure my
emails get through without these gymnastics.

Thanks,

Al Fuller
Fuller Compliance, Inc.
Quality Systems, Software Quality, Validation + 21 CFR Part 11