[Healeys] admin review of emails

Al Fuller alfuller194 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:33:29 MST 2019

Hi Bob:

In re-reading my prior reply, I see I didn’t actually articulate my main point - which is that the replies I am talking about are only going to two (2) recipients, but being flagged for having too many!

If 2 is too many, then that seems to be software that is cranked down pretty tight, and changing a setting to allow a person to reply to the list and the original sender might free up a lot of time!

Al Fuller
Fuller Compliance, Inc.
Quality Systems, Software Quality, Validation + 21 CFR Part 11