[Healeys] Workshop manuals - Austin and Jaguar

s.hutchings at rogers.com s.hutchings at rogers.com
Sat Feb 16 16:05:25 MST 2019

I wouldn’t have called the hydrolastic machine a “gun”...it was a box on diagonal legs with two ball handled levers sticking out of it and a pressure gauge. I always thought that it looked like something from a fifties science fiction film!
I had an 1800, and I used to borrow one of these gizmos to top up a slow leak...the fluid did smell like anti freeze, but I remember being told to protect my eyes while using it.
Stephen

Sent from my iPad