[Healeys] BJ8 turn signal indicator lights

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Wed Feb 6 10:16:02 MST 2019

... well, I don't see the reason for increasing the gap at all.. Clearly
the Pertonix method will make the firing timing more uniform, but it
doesn't increase the voltage.. A touted 40,000 volt coil about bragging

rights IMHO, and increasing the gap minutely slows the spark delivery,
increases the resistance, yada yada.. Fire away..so to speak.  DP