[Healeys] Spark Plug renewal

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Wed Feb 6 02:08:16 MST 2019

Thank you all for the advice. Pretty much what I'd expected and hoped for.

In the past, with various vehicles and  when faced with, say, failing plug
leads, I've tended to throw in everything...plugs, condenser, rotor & even
cap on occasions.  Seldom fails, if the initial diagnosis was correct, but
cost can add up! And, of course, there's the risk that what one is ditching
is better than its replacement. Rotors and condensers for example. Mind you,
a 123Ignition has no condenser and a decent rotor. But we won't go there..

Simon