[Healeys] BJ8 turn signal indicator lights

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 5 16:17:03 MST 2019

Tom:

The chrome ring is actually part of the main green plastic threaded assembly.  To remove, unscrew – gently! – the aluminum bulb housing on the back of the dash panel while holding the little chrome ring with the other hand to keep it from moving.  These parts are pretty delicate to start with – after 40 plus years, even more so.  If you are lucky, they’ll com apart with no fuss.  You’ll see what I mean as soon as you get things moving.  Hopefully, nobody has glued anything in place in the past.

I think I have one out of the car somewhere that I can photograph for you if it will help.  If you will be more comfortable with that before you start, let me know.

Good luck!

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb