[Healeys] 4 cylinder windscreen to body seal

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Feb 2 19:57:08 MST 2019

Kent Lacy knows someone who made them, but he's over 90 and probably not
making any more (I got on a 'waiting list' but never heard back):

https://www.ahexp.com/phorum/read.php?4,188513

If you find a source please let us know.  Here's another 'conversation:'

http://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/showthread.php?111033-Windshield-Installation-on-BN1&highlight=windshield+seal

Bob