[Healeys] Hood sticks closed

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 15:44:32 MST 2019

Hi Bob,
I have had the same problem and eventually discovered that the shroud of
the peg (arrowed) was tipping sideways ad partially entering the "jaws".
[image: image.png]
The solution was to carefully center the pin to the hole in the catch.
I found that covering the catch hole with masking tape and pressing down
gently helped to determine which way to move the peg.