[Healeys] 100 Windscreen Asseembly

sentenac.rw at gmail.com sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 17:38:15 MST 2019

I second Michael's comments and suggestions.  R&R-ing BN1 engine and
transmission solo was a piece of cake compared to getting the
windscreen together with all the glass and rubber in place.  I ended
up getting experienced help.  I remember an early trial fitting many
years ago.  I ended up holding the assembly together lying on the
garage floor with the assembly 'clamped' between my arms and the tops
of my feet while I fit (fought?) the tiny screws into place.  When it
was time for the final assembly I was too old to try that again.

-Roland
BN1 #724, now road ready