[Healeys] Ford versus Ferrari

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Tue Dec 17 22:51:27 MST 2019

In the movie, although there wasn't much technical explanation, it appeared that they removed and replaced the entire suspension upright assembly with new stub axles, hubs, rotors and calipers in place. I was thinking they must have used some kind of quick connect on the brake lines with a quick bleeder in place.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554